Hip or knee replacement surgeries are no longer exclusively performed on older persons and are now not uncommon procedures for many patients with persistent, significant hip or knee pain. Good out ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Nutrition consultants advise, counsel, educate and provide guidance for individuals looking to improve their health, vitality, energy and over-all well being. They understand the biochemical uniqueness of their clients and develop individualized health and nutrition programs based upon the client's individual goals and personal needs.
Nutrition consultants are holistic health professionals with specific and rigorous training in human nutrition. Consultants must also be proficient in and have a working knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology, Biochemistry, Health & Wellness, Sickness & Disease, Psychology & Behavior Modification, Stress & Relaxation Techniques, Exercise & Physical Activity, Research Methods & Data Analysis.
Some popular Nutrition Consultation Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Whole foods
- Nutrient dense foods
- Healthy food choices
- Food labels
- Weight management
- Healthy food preparation
- Food safety
- Meal planning
- Portion control
- Adequate water intake
- Healthy beverages
- Sugar substitutes
- Eating out
- Snack foods
- Supermarket shopping
Our nutrition professional will provide the following services:
- Develop comprehensive nutrition profiles, including nutrition & lifestyle goals.
- Analyze current nutritional status and lifestyle behavior patterns.
- Identify weaknesses and suggest a course of action for improvement.
- Coordinate the implementation of your plan.
- Offer motivation and support as you work towards achieving your goals.
- Research current health and nutrition information pertinent to your individual needs.
- Provide the education and tools needed to make intelligent food choices.
Individual and Group Nutrition Counseling sessions are available.
The Center for the Alignment of Body, Mind & Spirit highly recommends Taste Haven, a healthy meal preparation and delivery service that provides delicious, nutritious, wholesome foods to keep you healthy and /or lose weight. For more details, go to www.tastehaven.com.