Healthy knees require continuous motion. However, our generally sedentary lifestyles are at odds with the maintenance of robust knee joint architecture. Left motionless throughout large portions o ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
FirstLine Therapy: Lifestyle Change Program
FirstLine Therapy: Therapeutic Lifestyle Change Program
Benefits of FLT:
Lose weight and improve body composition
Achieve greater control over your health
Lessen or eliminate pain
Improve your quality of sleep
Have better mobility and flexibility
Improve your overall strength
Feel more energetic
Better focus, memory and clearer thinking
Feel less stressed
and much more!
Dr. Gina Marino and Neil Aaron are certified to provide this unique and specialized therapeutic lifestyle change program. The FLT system targets the underlying causes of chronic illnesses by incorporating a sensible eating plan, exercise, nutritional supplementation and stress management.
• FLT is not just a weight loss program: Most programs are focused on weight while FLT is best used as a first line treatment for common, chronic health problems such as, but not limited to:
Stress-related disorders * Fatigue disorders * Osteoarthritis * Heart Disease * High Blood Pressure Stroke * Diabetes * High Cholesterol * Metabolic Syndrome * Osteoporosis * Prostate problems * Polycystic Ovary Syndrome * Premenstrual Syndrome * Menopause * Conditions associated with being overweight
• The FLT eating plan is different: Most programs are focused on low fat diets while FLT emphasizes the importance of a low-glycemic eating plan that is consistent with current research.
• FLT incorporates medical foods and nutritional supplements: The appropriate use of medical foods and supplements enhances program effectiveness and shortens the time it takes for you to achieve risk reduction goals.
• FLT has been demonstrated to be effective in human clinical studies: Most programs lack clinical evidence of effectiveness. Extensive scientific research demonstrates that many of the chronic diseases associated with aging can be prevented or even treated by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
In order to determine your state of health, we first need to know your current health status. A variety of health assessments may be performed, including a Health History Review, a Health Profile and a Body Composition Analysis (a quick, non-invasive measurement of your body fat and lean muscle mass).
Our FirstLine Therapy Introductory package for $75.00 includes:
• Consultation based on your Health History and Health Profile
• Body Composition Analysis
• Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
• Body Composition Program Guide
Your advanced personal FirstLine Therapy program will include:
Initial and follow-up testing
Solutions for staying active
Simple eating guidelines
Nutritional product recommendations
For more information or to make an appointment contact Neil Aaron at 516-221-3500.
Neil Aaron is co-founder of the Center for the Alignment of Body, Mind and Spirit. He has a Bachelor's degree in Biology and a Master of Science degree in Health and Nutrition Education. He is a Certified Nutritionist, Specialist in Fitness Nutrition, FirstLine Therapy Lifestyle Educator and a member of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, the Society of Nutrition Education and Behavior and the American Holistic Health Association.